Join us for the first spring Gervais Street Bridge Dinner on May 2, 2021. The seated Sunday dinner will feature views of the beautiful Congaree River, a three course family style meal and delicious cocktails. COVID-19 protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of guests, staff, and entertainment.
The Gervais Street Bridge Dinner will take place on May 2, 2021 from 4 pm to 8 pm. VIP guests will be able to enter at 3pm. The seated dinner will feature a three course meal served family style with cocktails, beer and wine.
The Gervais Street Bridge Dinner is an adult-only event. All attendees must be over the age of 21.
The dinner entrances are both on the Columbia and West Columbia sides of the bridge. Parking will be available in the State Museum lot and the West Columbia Riverfront Park. The bridge event is open and accessible to wheelchair bound guests with ADA compliant restrooms available. Golf carts will be circling both lots to transport guests in need of assistance to and from the dinner.
· We have minimized the capacity of the event from upwards of 1,200-1,400 guests down to 1,000.
· All guests will be required to wear a mask unless eating, drinking, or have underlying health conditions that prohibit them from wearing one.
· Temperature checks upon entry of the event to ensure no guest is posing a risk to others.
· We are staggering entrance times so that guests will not become congested in areas.
· All tickets will be sold by table increasing the likelihood that the guests will come with persons from their social circle they have already been in contact with vs sitting with strangers like in years past.
· Offering a refund policy for those exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms to discourage those feeling sick from attending.
· Spacing of tables to minimize risk.