Are you interested in learning about the various industries of Columbia through exploration, service, and networking? Capture Columbia is a FREE talent retention program for college-age students in the greater Columbia region. The program consists of four events, weekly, that provide opportunities to connect attendees to the community and jumpstart their careers locally.
Capture Columbia participants have an opportunity to:
· Engage with leaders of Columbia's business community
· Network with interns and associates from companies across the area
· Learn what the Columbia region has to offer by going behind-the-scenes of local establishments
All Capture Columbia events for Summer 2023 will take place on Wednesdays from 6 - 8 p.m., June 21 - July 19. To register, click the button above and RSVP to each individual event in order to receive the event details each week.
You are eligible to participate in Capture Columbia if you are:
· College-age student (with or without a summer internship)
· College-age non-student, interested in starting the career in Columbia
· Recent graduates who are working at a summer internship, summer job, apprenticeship, within the Columbia area.
Presented by Columbia Opportunity Resource (COR) and the Midlands Business Leadership Group (MBLG).